Home » Services » Payroll
Handling all payroll functions, including quarterly and annual payroll tax reports.
- Development of overall payroll procedures by evaluating current processes and suggesting ---methods to improve operations, efficiency and service.
- Handle payroll accounting processes, journal entries to general ledger, reconciliation, etc.
- Ensure payroll practices are in compliance with domestic and international payroll regulations.
- Ensure compliance with relevant tax laws and government regulations.
- Maintains all payroll records, reports, and computations.
- Prepares federal and state payroll tax reports, including quarterly and year-end returns; determines taxability of non-wage payments
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Keeps abreast of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws.
Completes additional responsibilities and projects as needed